ICI FOOD PANTRY 2017/18
The school’s Food Pantry assists Champions who need a complete lunch or need to supplement their lunch. Our goal is to have a pantry full of healthy, nut-free foods that supports the school’s commitment to health and wellness.
Our Food Pantry shelves are filled via donations from the ICI family. To this end, ICP will host 4 Food Drives for the 2015-16 school year.
Accepted NUT-FREE food donations include the following:
- Single-serve microwavable oatmeal
- Nutri grain bars
- Cascadia Farms vanilla and chocolate chip granola bars, Annie’s Brand
- Popcorn (already popped, in bags)
- Fruit cups
- Fruit pouches
- Applesauce (no sugar added)
- Bottled water
- Juice pouches (sugar-free)
- Sunflower butter
- Cheese sticks
- Yogurt tubes
- Utensils (forks, spoons, knives)
- Ziploc sandwich bags
If you don’t wish to donate food items, please consider Ingles or Sam’s gift cards. These will allow the school to replenish as needed.